- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 600 INR
- Storage :
- Store in Cool
- Odour: :
- Appearance :
- Mobile Liquid
- Purity :
- 100% pure and natural
- Raw Material :
- Volume :
- 5000 Kilogram(Kg)
- CAS No :
- Product Type :
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group :
- Feature :
- Other Functions
- Shelf Life :
- 3 Years
Amla Our extensive quality of amla is effective in increasing eye-sight and supports to maintain the natural hair color and volume. This is known as a potent source of Vitamin C and contains iron and calcium. Along with its broad medicinal value, it is widely utilized in ayurvedic medicine. Amla helps to reduce effects of cell damage and free radicals due to containing full antioxidants. In addition, our amla is necessary for the secretion of digestive and gastric juices.
Herbal Amla is a small to medium sized deciduous tree, 8-18 m in height with thin light grey bark exfoliating in small thin irregular flakes; leaves simple, very many, subsessile, closely set along the branchlets, distichous, light green having the appearance of pinnate leaves. Flowers of Herbal Amla or Indian Gooseberry are greenish yellow, in axillary fascicles, unisexual, males numerous on short slender pedicels.
This oil is extracted from amla berries through cold pressing.
It has Greenish- yellowish colour liquid with characteristic odor of amla. It has excellent therapeutic values for hair
The major amino acids present in herbal amla are; alanine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, lysine, and proline, analysis of fresh fruit pulp gave moisture, protein, fat carbohydrates fibre, minerals, iron, niacin, and vitamin fruit ash contains; chromium and copper.
Coconut Oil / Jojoba Oil / Bhringraj Oil / Ashwagandha Oil.
- The oil stimulates hair roots and scalp, thus enriching hair growth and pigmentation
- When applied on scalp and hair, it prevents premature graying of hair, increases the strength of hair follicles and cure dandruff
- It has a cooling effect over scalp, thus keeps the mind cool and promotes sound sleep
- Amla oil is also useful for increasing memory.
- The oil is not safe for people with low level of iron and hypoglycemic conditions.
- People on anticoagulant medications should also avoid amla oil.
A-185, Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India