Owing to our immense years of experience in the domain, we have emerged as the supplier and manufacturer of Basil Oil. The given oil is formulated under our adept experts' guidance with the aid of sophisticated machinery and processing methods. The given oil is beneficial for treatment of motion sickness, nausea, indigestion, constipation as well as several types of respiratory diseases without causing any side effect. In addition, the given basil oil is put forth at reasonable rates for our patrons.
Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum .
Basil Oil is extracted from the leafs of the plant, the plant originates from tropical Asia and the Pacific Islands, but is now cultivated throughout Europe and the USA. Basil oil is a good tonic for the treatment of nervous disorders and stress related headaches, migraines and allergies. It has a beneficial action on the respiratory tract and is often used for asthma and sinus infections. It is most useful product in ayurvedic medicines.
Basil Oil is extracted from the Leafs of plant by the method of Steam Distillation .
It blends well with Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Fennel, Ginger, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon and Neroli Oil.
It is a Dark Yellow to Bright Green Color Liquid with smell of wine.
- It is very useful for the arthritis as well used on the skin.
- Basil is very sensitive to cold, with best growth in hot, dry conditions. It behaves as an annual if there is any chance of a frost
- It is excellent anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, thus it is anti-pyretic, anti-infections, disinfectant and anti-inflammatory.
- It also helps in curing stomach disorders, feeling of vomiting and constipation.
- It helps in reducing joint pains, ankle pain as it tends to reduce uric acid blood.
- It is widely used in Aromatherapy, because of its refreshing aroma, Regularly using basil oil provides mental health & clarity.
- It is also effective in cases of constipation, nausea, vomiting and cramp.
A-185, Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India