- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 800 INR
- Storage :
- Store in Cool
- CAS No :
- Odour: :
- Powerful and refreshing aroma of capsicum
- Volume :
- 1000 Kilogram(Kg)
- Purity :
- 100% pure and natural
- Appearance :
- Red to Brown
- Raw Material :
- Dried Fruit
- Product Type :
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group :
- Feature :
- Other Functions
- Shelf Life :
- 3 Years
- Storage Instructions :
- Store in well fitted tight container, in cool and dark place.
Capsicum is flowering plant belong to family Solanaceae. It is native to South India. The fruits are bright colour. Capsicum fruits contain capsaicin. Capsaicin is lipophilic chemical.
Capsicum oleoresin is obtains by solvent extraction of dried fruits of Capsicum annum which belongs to family Solanaceae.
Capsicum oleoresin is red to brown in color, and has powerful and refreshing aroma of capsicum, and is soluble in alcohol.
Capsicum oleoresin contains: capsaicin, dihydrocapsaicin, nordihydrocapsaicin, homocapsaicin and homodihydrocapsaicin. It also contains calcium, iron, zinc, vitamin A, B complex and vitamin C.
1. Capsicum oleoresin is used as blood purifier.
2. Capsicum oleoresin is used in various digestion problems,
3. Capsicum oleoresin helps in removal of intestinal gas, thus reduces stomach pain.
4. It also reduces the blood cholesterol level. .
5. It is used for the treatment of diarrhea.
6. This oil is also useful in preventing heart disease, as it has beneficial effect on heart and blood vessels.
7. It also inhibits excessive blood clotting.
9. Capsicum oleoresin is used for the treatment of hay fever, migraine and headache.
10. Capsicum oleoresin is used for the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
11. Capsicum oleoresin gives relief in fever and toothache.
12. Capsicum oleoresin is used for the treatment of malaria.
13. Capsicum oleoresin gives relief in alcoholism and seasickness.
14. Capsicum oleoresin is used in sinus infections.
Safety and precautions:-
Capsicum oleoresin causes intense eye pain and other unpleasant effects when it comes in contact with the face.
A-185, Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India