- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 2200 INR
- CAS No :
- Storage :
- Store in Cool
- Appearance :
- Yellow to pale yellow
- Raw Material :
- Purity :
- 100% pure and natural
- Odour: :
- Lemon Like
- Volume :
- 1000 Kilogram(Kg)
- Product Type :
- Pure Essential Oils
- Age Group :
- Feature :
- Other Functions
- Shelf Life :
- 3 Years
- Storage Instructions :
- Store in well fitted tight container, in cool and dark place.
Frankincense oil obtained from gum resin of Boswelliain thurifera (Indian Frankincense) belongs to family Burseraceae. It is also called olibanum. Frankincense is an aromatic resin which is used as incense and perfume. Eight to ten year old Frankincense tree start the production of resin. Initially milky white sap extracted from the bark of Frankincense tree. After several days milky sap become hard, which is scraped off in tear shaped. Frankincense oil is used in aromatherapy, perfumery and pharmaceuticals.
Frankincense oil obtained from the dry resin of Boswelliain thurifera.
It is light yellow to pale yellow colour liquid and is strongly diffusive, fresh almost green lemon like odour.
Its main components are alpha pinene, actanol, bornyl acetate, linalool, octyl acetate, incensole, incensyl acetate, p-pinene, camphene, dipentene, and phellandrene.
1. Frankincense oil used in perfumery and aromatherapy.
2. Frankincense oil used for the treatment of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Frankincense oil is reduced the breakdown of cartilage.
3. Frankincense oil is the natural painkiller.
4. Frankincense oil used in respiratory disorder, it is break down the deposited phlegm from the lungs and respiratory tract.
5. Frankincense oil give relives in cold.
6. Frankincense oil act as antiseptic.
7. Frankincense oil is prevented toothaches, cavities, mouth sores and other infection.
8. Frankincense oil used for the treatment of digestive problem. It increase the digestion process by enhancing the production of digestive enzyme.
9. Frankincense oil is inhibited the risk of post-menopause tumor.
10. It is regulated menstrual cycle of female.
11. It acts as coagulant. It stops bleeding from wounds.
12. By removing the intestinal gas Frankincense oil inhibited the chest and abdominal pain.
13. Frankincense oil is used as skin health and anti-aging agents.
14. It is removed sun spots, micro wrinkles in cheeks and eyes.
15. Frankincense oil is used for lowering of high blood pressure.
16. Frankincense oil has sedative activity.
17. Frankincense oil used for the treatment of ulcers.
Safety and precaution:-
Frankincense oil contraindicated during pregnancy.
Frankincense oil is filled in amber color bottle and store cool and dry place.
A-185, Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India