GINGER LILY OIL
Botanical Name: Hedychium.
Ginger lily oil is also known as Garland flower, India is the largest producing country which produces ginger lily oil mainly in Himalayas. It can be grown indoor as well as in cold climate regions.
Ginger lily oil is obtained by process of steam distillation of Flowers and roots.
Ginger Lily oil has a fresh, woody, warm, spicy odour with a hint of cinnamon. It has a masculine odour and has a similar smell of patchouli. Its odour has great similarity to the Javanese turmeric also.
Ginger lily oil blends well with Bergamot, Golden Champa, Carnation, Frankincense, Frangipani, ginger, jasmine, Melissa, orange blossom, osmanthus, rose, sandalwood, vanilla, ylangylang, tuberose, lime and neroli. It goes well with different types of petit grain oils too.
1. Ginger lily oil is an antibiotic, antispasmodic and anti-depressant
2. It assists in digestion and relieves nausea.
3. It tones and rejuvenates the skin and reduces inflammation.
4. It can be a very good sedative
5. It does the balancing act.
6. Ginger lily oil is used in skin care, hair care, lotions, creams, hairs.
7. It is good for halitosis, hiccups and inflammation.
SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS
Ginger Lily oil is generally safe oil. But pregnant ladies are advised to use the oil only after consulting their doctor.