We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of a qualitative collection of Grapeseed Oil is a vegetable oil pressed from the seeds of several varieties of Vitis vinifera grapes, an abundant by-product of wine making. Grape seed oil is a preferred cosmetic ingredient for control of skin moisturization. Thin, light oil, grape seed oil leaves a glossy film over the skin when used as carrier oil for essential oils in aromatherapy. Owing to its long shelf life and purity, the grapeseed oil is widely demanded by our clients.
Grape Seed Oil:
Grape seed oil is obtained from wine grapes scientifically known as Vitis vinifera belongs to Vitaceae family. Grape plant growth reaches up to 32 meters in height, with flaky bark and leaves are alternate, palmately lobed, 5-20 cm long ad broad, its fruit berry is known as grape.
Grape seed oil is extracted from seeds of grapes i.e. Vitis vinifera through cold pressed and partially refined method.
Grape seed oil is mainly constitutes of fatty acids such as linolenic acid, oleic acid, hexadecanoic acid,octadecanoic acid, alpha linolenic acid, palmitoleic acid and also contains tocopherols, steroids and small amount of Vitamin E.
Grape seed oil is light green in colour and its odor is strong with a hint of nutties. Grape seed oil has powerful antioxidant property so it is used in various skin care products formulation.
- It is used as vegetable oil, It has high smoking point and is used to fry foods as It is high in omega 6 fatty acids.
- It is used as am lubricant for shaving and is a good hair moisturizer; it is good for hair strengthening and growth
- It is used in massage and Aromatherapy, a sit assists in skin repair owing to its astringent and antiseptic properties.
- It reduces LDL Level and It contains high anti-oxidants.
- It is ingredient in moisturizing creams, and sun creams.
- It proves beneficial for people suffering from diabetes.
- It can repair damaged or broken capillaries and blood vessels.
- Owing to its anti-inflammatory properties it provides relief against pain and swelling.
- It is useful in asthma, allergies, acne and dermatitis.
- It helps the immune system and increases blood circulation.
- It helps to tighten and tone the skin.
SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS:
- It should be stored in cool dark place
- People allergic to grape should not use this oil.
- People on blood thinning medication should consult physician before its use.
A-185, Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India