We are listed amongst the renowned organizations in this domain, engaged in offering a superior quality range of Musk Melon. As it consist of 95% of water and also full of fiber, Musk Melon can be used for weight loss purposes. We offer these products in various packaging options in order to meet various needs of the clients. Offered melon develops our immunity because of plenty of vitamin C, also it is good for menstrual cramps and associated with anti-coagulant properties. We offer these melons at affordable price.
Botanical Name: Cucumis melo
Muskmelon is cultivated in India, during summer season from April to July. Muskmelon also widely known as cantaloupe. Although all cantaloupes are considered to be musk melons, all muskmelons are not cantaloupes. In the Indian markets a variety known as ambrosia melon is very popular. This variety tastes and looks like the cantaloupe but the color of the flesh is a brighter orange.
Muskmelon oil being an annual plant is cultivated from the seeds by the method of Cold Pressed.
Linoleic, Fatty Acid or Omega 6
- Muskmelon Oil contains high levels of Linoleic, Fatty Acid or Omega 6
- It also prevents osteoporosis and cancer.
- Muskmelon Oil is used in Skincare Products to enhance the products with surprising benefits of the Muskmelon Plant.
- Muskmelon oil has light texture, yet it is highly moisturizing oil. It is easily absorbed in skin and can be invariably used in Facial and Body massage oils, Skincare and Hair care Products, such as Creams, Lotions, Serums, Facial masks or even Soap making.
Safety and precautions:
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep away from eye area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
A-185, Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India