PEPPERMINT OIL ( Complying to BP)
Peppermint Oil is also called as Indian Piperita Oil. Piperita Oil used in various items or products such as cosmetics, perfumes, chewing gums, tooth pastes, ointments, lotions, analgesic balms, creams, etc. It is also known for its Therapeutic qualities for centuries, it is very effective in digestive issues and pain relief.
Peppermint Oil BP (Mentha piperita oil) is extracted by the steam distillation process from leaves and flowers of the aerial parts of Peppermint herb
- Peppermint oil is commonly used to stimulate digestive system.
- This oil can be used to cure indigestion and nausea.
- It is used as a traditional remedy for muscle and nerve pain, headaches, stomach problems, cold and intestine problems.
- It gives a cooling excitement and has a calming effect on the body which can reduce muscles pain.
- It can help freshen bad breath and pacify digestive issues.
- Peppermint Essential oil is highly beneficial for killing the bad breath bacteria for making the breath smell fresh and minty.
- It is used as a mouth freshener and is a best replacement of sugary chewing gum.
- The oil is also very beneficial to relieve the soreness occurred due to arthritis and inflammation.
- It is helpful in soothing the digestive problems such as diarrhea and indigestion.
- Oil of Indian Piperita is highly important in Ayurveda and it has also a long tradition of medicinal use.